3.08.2010

ribbon arbor


We are getting married in a large church and I want to create a focal point to draw the eye in. Something to make it feel not so big and sterile and to make it feel more intimate. I have already used ribbon on every other craft project for this weddings so it only seems fitting to make it the focal point. I am going to have to consult my dad {who is a contractor} on what to use as the frame but as of right now I am on a mission to collect as much ribbon as I can get my hands on.

What did you use as the focal point of your wedding ceremony? Or what are you planning on using?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...