3.22.2010

winter wedding part II

I can't get enough of the beautiful lighting in these pictures. Mark Romine did a fantastic job. He really did capture the elegance and ambiance of the day. And you can see the bride and groom only had eyes for each other that night! I love the shot of the rings in the piano keys {especially since both the bride and groom both play an instrument} I don't know what I loved more, the cheesecake bar, the beautiful flowers, or the dancing!



















Vendors

Photography: Mark Romine Photography

Location/Caterafis: Allerton Park

Flowers: The Blossom Basket

Dress: Maggie Sottero

Band: Candy Foster and Shades of Blue

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wedding! I love the light shining thru the room, very ethereal! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...