3.24.2010

pictures of Allerton House

One last photo spread of the Allerton House. Such a romantic venue for a wedding I can't get enough of it. The light coming into the main gallery is so beautiful. It doesn't seem to matter what time of day - it's always beautiful.





















Hope you enjoyed all the pictures this week. Lot's of eye candy so far and more to come. I still have a DIY tutorial to finish for the garland. I am really happy with how the tea stained cupcake liners turned out. Hope you all enjoy the end result as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great location for weddings! See this fabulous wedding that we shot there last fall: http://www.romineweddingsblog.com/billy-ruthie-09-05-09/

    ReplyDelete

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...