3.17.2010

east chic's first DIY tutorial


Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week! In honor of this long weekend I am rolling up my sleeves and getting crafty! My favorite thing to do! I couldn't stop thinking about that cupcake liner garland and so I have decided to try my hand at tea staining and stringing my own sweet little garland.

I have everything that I need:

cupcake liners
twine
earl gray tea
ribbon
vintage inspired fabric

So if you too are in love with these chic garlands then come on over tomorrow to 906 East Chic and check out the tutorial What are some of the DIY projects you are doing for your own wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a stay at home mommy so all adult conversation means I get to keep my sanity just a little bit longer...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...